Inertia's Team of Massage and Beauty Therapists travel to your Home, Corporate Office, Resort, Boutique Hotel and Holiday Apartments in the Gold Coast, Ipswich and Brisbane regions.
When you book our services you abide by our Terms and Conditions:
Contact : 1300 700 627 (local call)
Hours of Operation
- 7 days a week, Sundays are by pre-booking only.
- Inertia therapists are available between 9am-7pm.
- Last appointment scheduling for the day is 7pm.
- Online booking form, shopping cart and contact us form is available for your convenience, 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
- 24/7 Answering service available. Enquiries will be attended to during office hours.
- Saturday & Sunday bookings by pre-appointment only or depending on availability.
- Gold Coast and Hinterlands
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal & Direct Deposit.
- Full payment is required to secure a booking.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Cancellations or missed appointments on the day will forfeit the full amount of the treatment cost, or result in gift voucher being fully redeemed.
- Please note - all refunds are given in the form of a gift certificate, valid for 12 months.
- To ensure availability, please make bookings in advance to avoid disappointment.
- If you are running late for your appointment, it comes out of your time not the Therapists time.
- Hotel Car Parking costs are to be paid by the customer on the day, or pre-organised with the hotel for therapists attending bookings.
- Accounts that remain unpaid past the due date, will be handed over to our Collection Agency. The extra fees and costs incurred by the debt collectors will be paid in full by you on top of the debt owed.
- Full payment and treatment lists are due in two weeks before party date, to allocate therapists and to organise rosters.
- If final treatment lists and full payment is received less than two weeks prior to party date, Inertia cannot guarantee availability of more than one therapist.
- Party bookings that still remain unpaid and unfinalised one week prior to party date, will be cancelled immediately and deposit forfeited.
Princess / Teen Pamper Parties
- If there are extra girls on the day, you are able to pay the therapist in cash. In the event you do not have the cash on you on the day ,your credit card will be charged for the extra girls.
- Cancellation Policy: When you book a Birthday Party with us and have paid the minimum party payment, our Therapists have been set aside to work at your function. Therefore if someone else is wanting to book a party with us at the time your party is on we are unable to cater for that person. Therefore if you cancel your party within 7 days of your party date, you will forfeit the full payment as we are unable to fill the booking time and date at such short notice. This incurs a huge financial loss to our business and Therapists as we have turned away other bookings we could have taken on.
- Gift certificates are available from our website and can be printed online.
- They are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Please bring your gift certificate with you to your appointment.
- Expired gift certificates or gift certificates without an order number will not be accepted.
- Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash and are non transferable.
Can I request a Male or Female Therapist
- Yes. Please request your preference for one over the other at time of booking.
- It is important that you inform us at the time of booking of any medical conditions that your therapist needs to be aware of, including:
- Heart conditions
- Pregnancy (massage is suitable after the first trimester)
- Recent surgery
This information will enable us to provide the most appropriate treatments for you. Please Note
Inertia therapists are fully qualified Massage and Beauty Therapists and do not provide adult services. Our therapists have the right to refuse treatment if any of the following apply:
- Any medical conditions contra-indicative of treatment.
- Broken skin, lesions or contagious diseases.
- Inappropriate conduct by the client.
- Inertia is committed to making your treatment as comfortable as possible.
- We usually ask that you disrobe down to underwear, or bathers & remove jewellery.
- Our therapists use draping techniques to keep you warm and comfortable, only the area being massaged will be exposed.
- Inertia therapists are fully equipped with massage tables, towels, oils, music and products to perform your treatment.
- You do not need to supply anything, this is your time for relaxation and rejuvenation of your mind, body and soul...........
- We look forward to spoiling you soon!